Career Exploration Opportunities
Don’t know what you want to do? Not sure what you’re good at?
Want information on a career and/or college? Check out these 3 great sites for career exploration
- Complete a career or college exploration assessment
- Explore careers and colleges
Go to www.careercruising.com
- Login: beekmantown, Password: csd
- Or use the login information you created previously
- Completed this during Global 10 class
- Use your login information to further explore careers and educational paths after high school based on your interests, abilities and work values
CFES Brilliant Career Lab
- Complete an Interest Assessment, evaluate your Essential Skills, and do a Career Exploration
- Brought to you by CFES Brilliant Pathways and Sponsored by GE Foundation
- One Work Source
- Coryer Staffing
- Clinton County Department of Personnel (explore civil service exams)
- Career day is an opportunity for students in Grade 10 to explore the programs offered at CV-TEC
- Annually scheduled in the Spring.
- Please contact the counseling office for specific dates
- Recruiters will be scheduled to be in the cafeteria during lunch periods.
- Please contact the counseling office for specific dates and branches.